Teresa Cheon, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
Dr. Cheon proudly carries on the family tradition of Obstetrics and Gynecology, following in the footsteps of her father, an obstetrician/gynecologist, and her grandmother, who was one of the first certified midwives in her native country. Dr. Cheon has a special interest in the clinical management of labor, and she prides herself on the attention and dedication she provides her obstetric patients during the birth process and the postpartum period. Her surgical expertise ranges from minimally invasive surgery to abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy. Past research interests have included treatment of abnormal pap smears, novel methods of contraception, and prevention of delivery complications.
- Professional Education and Training
- Undergraduate, Dartmouth College
- Medical School, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, NYU School of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Council Member, New York Gynecological Society